- 1 (7oz) can white tuna drained and flaked
- 6 Tbsp. Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese
- 3 Tbsp. dill pickle relish
- 1/8 tsp. minced onion flakes
- 1/4 tsp. curry powder1 tbsp. dried parsley
- 1 tsp. dried dill weed
- 1 pinch garlic powder
In a medium bowl, stir together tuna, yogurt, parmesan cheese, pickle relish and onion flakes. Season with curry powder, parsley, dill, and garlic powder. Mix well and serve on celery, or with whole grain crackers.
Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition information Per serving: Calories: 88, Fat: 2g, Carbs: 4g, Protein:15g
By Shelley Johnson, MS, RD, LD
image credit: http://thecozyapron.com via www.healthyaperture.com