Ingredients: (makes ~18 bars)
- 3 cups oats
- 4 scoops protein powder (chocolate)
- 8 tsp peanut butter
- 1 cup fat free milk
- 2 tsp ground flax seed
- 2 tsp chia seed
- Optional: handful nuts (of choice) or/and dried fruit
- Start with 8tsp peanut butter in a mixing bowl; add 4scoops protein powder (chocolate) 1 cup fat free milk. Mix all together until you reach a creamy consistency
- Add all other ingredients and mix together.
- Spread in pan and even out. Then place in fridge for 1-2 hours.
- Cut into 18 even pieces and enjoy! Cover each piece with plastic wrap for more convenience to take with you on the go. Make sure you store the bars in the fridge.
Nutrition Info (serving size: 1 bar – Total serving: 18 Bars) 175 kcal, 14gm protein
By: Sabine Saoud RD, CDN