- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup ricotta cheese (part skim)
- 1/4 cup vanilla Whey Protein Powder
- 1/8 Tsp. salt
- 1/2 Tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 Tsp. vanilla extract
1. Spray skillet or griddle with non-stick cooking spray bring to medium heat.
2. In a mixing bowl, whisk together eggs and ricotta cheese until smooth.
3. Whisk in remaining ingredients, mix until well combined.
Drop batter onto skillet/griddle (about 1/4 cup batter per pancake). When the bubbles on the pancake are breaking and staying broken, flip them and cook the other side until golden brown.
Serve with butter or sugar free syrup (try 1/2 cup strawberries or blueberries blended with truvia or erythritol)
Yield: 4 pancakes
Per Pancake (with no syrup or butter)
Calories: 80 Fat: 3.5g, Carbs: 1g, Protein: 10 g, Fiber: 0g
By Shelley Johnson, MS, RD, LD
image credit: www.immaeatthat.com via www.healthyaperture.com