- ½ tube crescent rolls or ¼ tube flaky biscuits
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup cheese
- Optional: Peppers, onions, tomatoes, and/or mushrooms
– Preheat oven to 350*F.
– Spray ramekins with non-stick spray.
– Spread one crescent roll dough triangle or ½ flaky biscuit over bottom and side of each ramekin; Bake until dough starts to brown.
– On stovetop, scramble eggs; add 1/3 of the cheese.
If adding veggies, sauté and add into scrambled eggs with cheese.
– Distribute eggs evenly between ramekins, sprinkle with remaining cheese.
– Spread one crescent roll dough triangle or ½ flaky biscuit over top of each ramekin.
– Bake until biscuits are golden brown and eggs bakes have reached an internal temperature of 155*F.
By: Amanda E Kruse RD, CD