- ½ tube crescent rolls or ¼ tube flaky biscuits
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup cheese
- Optional: Peppers, onions, tomatoes, and/or mushrooms
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Spray ramekins with non-stick spray.
- Spread one crescent roll dough triangle or ½ flaky biscuit over bottom and side of each ramekin; Bake until dough starts to brown.
- On stovetop, scramble eggs; add 1/3 of the cheese.
If adding veggies, sauté and add into scrambled eggs with cheese.
- Distribute eggs evenly between ramekins, sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Spread one crescent roll dough triangle or ½ flaky biscuit over top of each ramekin.
- Bake until biscuits are golden brown and eggs bakes have reached an internal temperature of 155*F.
By: Amanda E Kruse RD, CD